Healthy cell renewal and regeneration, maintain normal blood sugar, strengthens the body’s immunity, prevent hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and goiter, boosting fertility especially in men, improve the condition of the skin, hair and eyes, build and repair tissues, bones, muscles and cartilage, reducing the risk of several diseases such as hypertension, strokes and heart attacks
- 200 tablets
- 1950 mg
- For adults, take two (2) tablets three times daily, preferably with a meal.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if you are allergic to yeast. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. TAMPER RESISTANT: DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Brewer´s Yeast Benefits
In recent years, the number of health products and supplements which have been discovered has dramatically increased. This is primarily because many individuals from all walks of life are becoming more conscious about their health and nutrition. One of the most popularly used among these health products would be brewer’s yeast.
A type of fungus, brewer’s yeast is scientifically known as saccharomyces cervisiae and is typically grown on sugar beets or molasses. It has been primarily used in brewing beer and in baking some breads. Similar to other kinds of yeasts, brewer’s yeast would ferment carbohydrates once it comes in contact with them. This forms a froth of carbon dioxide which ferments the grains into beer and causes the bread to rise.
In its inactive form, brewer’s yeast can be used as a nutritional supplement and it has been for many decades. It offers a wide range of benefits such providing the body with much-needed vitamins and minerals including protein, B Complex vitamins, nicotinic acid, folic acid, calcium, iron, phosphorous, magnesium, sodium, potassium, copper, zinc, selenium, chromium, manganese and amino acids such as tryptophan, isoleucine, threonine, leucine, methionine, lysine, cystine, tyrosine, phenylalanine, arginine, valine, alanine, histidine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid, proline, glycine and serine. It is also classified as a probiotic or a biotherapeutic agent which can help an individual to improve his or her body’s natural microbial balance. Here are some of the other brewer’s yeast benefits.
1. Being an excellent source of chromium, an essential trace mineral, brewer’s yeast serves as an antioxidant, ridding the body of harmful toxins and free radicals. This promotes healthy cell renewal and regeneration.
2. Brewer’s yeast also has an organic compound called glucose tolerance factor or GTF, which helps the body in maintaining normal blood sugar levels. It aids the body to make use of insulin more efficiently. This is why many individuals who have diabetes use health supplements made from brewer’s yeast.
3. It also strengthens the body’s immunity against illnesses and diseases. This is primarily because brewer’s yeast is a good source of selenium, another essential trace mineral which is known to be effective in improving the functioning of the immune system and in the stimulation of antibodies.
4. The selenium in brewer’s yeast can also help in making the thyroid function more efficiently, preventing hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and goiter.
5. Brewer’s yeast has also been recommended as a natural supplement for boosting fertility, especially in men.
6. The B complex vitamins in brewer’s yeast is effective in enhancing an individual’s physical appearance as they can improve the condition of the skin, hair and eyes. These vitamins also help in breaking down fats, carbohydrates and proteins. They are also essential in maintaining the healthy functioning of the digestive and the nervous systems.
7. The high amount of protein found in brewer’s yeast contains all the essential amino acids needed to build and repair tissues, bones, muscles and cartilage. The protein in brewer’s yeast can also help in enzyme and hormone production.
8. Studies have shown that brewer’s yeast can lower the levels of bad cholesterol or LDL while raising the levels of good cholesterol or HDL in the body. This can help in reducing the risk of several diseases such as hypertension, strokes and heart attacks.
Working Hours: from 9 to 21hrs
Tel / Fax - 050-3525-4831