DMAE is a natural chemical in the body that is a byproduct of the metabolic process. Research has shown that it can be used to prolong an individual's life span, minimize damage to our DNA, stimulate memory and upper brain function, decrease depression, improve immune functions and the functions of the brain. Digestive tract, improve heart condition, treat attention deficit disorder, increase energy levels and improve skin condition.
- 100 capsules
- 100 mg
- Take 1 capsule daily with meals
1) What does the word DMAE mean? It is an acronym for a metabolite identified as dimethylaminoethanol, a natural chemical in the body that is a by-product of the metabolic process. Research has shown that it can be used to prolong the life span of an individual, minimize damage to deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), stimulate memory and upper brain function, decrease depression, improve immune functions, and The functions of the digestive system. It can also be ingested to improve heart condition, treat attention deficit disorder, increase energy levels and improve skin condition. There are several methods for ingestion of DMAE, and they are all simple.
2) What is its origin? The DMAE is found in marine fish, mainly anchovies and sardines, in addition to being synthesized in the laboratory.
3) What is the history of the use of DMAE in the health area? It was initially given orally as a medicament in capsules. Its intended use was for the treatment of disorders such as depression, fatigue, stress, lack of memory, behavioral disorders and other diseases linked to the central nervous system, such as Alzheimer's disease.
4) What is the relation of this form of use with its use for cosmetic formulation? Due to the observation of the side effect that posses, the increase of the tonicity of the muscle, aroused interest in researching this substance for the fight against wrinkles.
5) Does DMAE also have anti-RL (anti-free radical) action? Yes, when applied on the skin, DMAE integrates with the cell membrane of the cells and acts as a true shield, repelling the RL attack.
6) The antioxidant action of DMAE is equivalent to other antioxidants already known? DMAE is considered a broad spectrum protective agent, which helps to maintain the cell's "Redox Situation", or cellular homeostasis, that is, the balance of its functions. It acts by protecting the DNA from the cell, reducing the formation of lipid peroxides (resulting from the oxidation of fats from the protective mantle of the skin), avoiding the oxidizing cascade effect that "collapses" the cell membrane and the formation of toxic byproducts such as arachidonic acid .
7) What is the relationship between AMD and muscle tone? DMAE stimulates the production of acetylcholine, a substance essential for muscle contraction.
Use DMAE before breakfast and lunch to avoid problems with insomnia and sleep disorders. Do not take the capsules before dinner or before bed to avoid over-stimulation. Keep your DMAE dosages above 100 milligrams to improve your memory. Lower doses have no effect on memory.
Working Hours: from 9 to 21hrs
Tel / Fax - 050-3525-4831