Indole 3 Carbinol
Element obtained from cruciferous (broccoli, cauliflower), which inhibits the
development of cancer genes mainly Cancer Breast and prostate cancer.
¥ 3, 000
- 60 Tablets
- 200 mg
- Take 1 tablet daily.
Indole 3 carbinol
The Indole 3 Carbinol is an active phyto-obtained from cruciferous vegetables can prevent and reduce the breast and prostate cancer, as modulates the metabolism of estrogens oncogenic. The CRUCIFERAE for example (cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, etc.) has a substance called INDOL 3 CARBINOL, which has this power to mute the gene in breast cancer and prostate cancer. The indole 3 carbinol do not let the cancer gene to develop. He is silent by a methylation reaction. Thus, by reducing bad estrogen blood circulation, holds the appearance of cancer cells that depend on this hormone to grow.
This hormone, although it is essential for women, when in excess can be harmful, so the Indole 3 carbinol in cruciferous this is important as it helps to keep the blood level of normal estrogen.
• Conversion of carcinogenic estrogens in innocuous forms;
• Induction of tumor apoptosis
• Growth inhibition of breast cancer cells MCF7, with far superior to tamoxifen action;
• Restoration of the gene action of the p21 tumor suppressor for the growth of prostate cancer cells and induction of tumor cell death;
• Reduced activity of carcinogens in smokers;
• Prevention of carcinogenic action induced pesticides, herbicides, chemicals and chemically induced cancer.
• Powerful antioxidant
• Detoxification of the body against toxic and environmental pollutants.
Working Hours: from 9 to 21hrs
Tel / Fax - 050-3525-4831