Affordable option for promoting bone health.
One of the most widely recommended calcium supplements.
Featuring the ideal 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium for optimum benefit.
- 59 ml
- Apply on the face previously washed, twice a day.
WARNING: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
MSM Cream Description
Give your skin a radiant glow with the topical nutrition of MSM Cream. This nourishing, restorative cream combines MSM with aloe vera gel, vitamins A, D, E and B-5, almond oil, jojoba oil, rosemary oil, and extracts of chamomile, ginseng, grapefruit and ginkgo biloba.
As you use MSM Cream day in and day out, on a daily basis, you will see and feel a new quality to your skin. This smoothness will become a wholly new quality in your skin.
What is MSM
MSM (methyl-sufonyl-methane), a stable metabolite of DMSO, is a special biological sulfur found in all plants, soils, fruits, vegetables, fish, poultry, eggs, meats and milk. It is organic sulfur, a naturally occurring compound in the human body.
Unknown to most of us, sulfur is one of the five basic elements of life. Sulfur is an indispensable component in human nutrition. It's found in every cell in the body, and is structurally and functionally important to 150 compounds, including hormones, enzymes, antibodies and antioxidants. Sulfur itself is held mainly in the muscles, skin, bones, nails and hair. MSM provides the essential sulfur necessary for a number of body compounds.
Sulfur is an essential component of various compounds and processes in the body, and is necessary for the synthesis of collagen, immunoglobulin and enzymes. In the body, sulfur:
* Maintains cell membrane flexibility and permeability, promoting an efficient exchange of nutrients and waste products.
* Ensures connective tissue health and the formation of collagen.
* Provides the body with raw materials needed to create new cells, to repair and replace damaged tissues and organs.
* Figures into energy production, as a component of insulin and a prerequisite for normal carbohydrate metabolism.
* Is essential in maintaining the body's crucial acid/alkaline (pH) balance.
* Is an activator of thiamine, vitamin C, biotin and pantothenic acid.
Working Hours: from 9 to 21hrs
Tel / Fax - 050-3525-4831