- Decrease bad cholesterol, - Prevention of coronary heart disease, - Helps regulate bowel function , preventing constipation, - Enhances satiety by causing a feeling of " full stomach ", - It decreases the absorption of blood sugar, thus being excellent for diabetics and for weight loss.
Oat Bran Benefits
Difference between bran and oatmeal .
Although they have the same number of calories and fat content , oat bran and oat flakes have characteristics that distinguish them . In terms of amount of protein and fiber , bran definitely has more . A glass of flakes Oat has approximately 8 gr. of fiber and 12 gr. of protein, while the bran is 18gr. of fiber and 20gr. of protein.
However in terms nutritious bran is a bit behind compared to flakes . It is so because the grain is removed when the meal is done , which does not happen with the flakes , which remain intact ( it's almost the whole oat grain ) .
Although both products are sourced from the oat grain , they become different after going through various processes . After the oats are threshed , they are transformed into flakes of different thicknesses and sizes. The flakes after processed , which has a thickness between 0.3 and 1 mm , are what most people recognize as oat flakes . In the case of oat bran flakes still has another extra processing steps that separate the bran from the rest of the grain.
Oat bran is a functional food that is part of the human diet recipe , Bran has excellent properties to lower cholesterol , regulate the intestines , preventing bowel cancer , lose weight, help manage diabetes, and provide various minerals and vitamins for those who consume .
Some benefits gained through daily consumption of oat bran
- Decrease bad cholesterol
- Prevention of coronary heart disease
- Helps regulate bowel function , preventing constipation
- Enhances satiety by causing a feeling of " full stomach "
- It decreases the absorption of blood sugar, thus being excellent for diabetics and for weight loss.
Working Hours: from 9 to 21hrs
Tel / Fax - 050-3525-4831
- 510 gr.